ASEAN Economic Community
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: The ASEAN Economic Community. Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore. Syllabus:
- The ASEAN economic profile (South-east Asia).
- Economic Community of the Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- The ASEAN Trade in Goods Agreement.
- The Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN) Single Market and Production Base.
- Economic Integration in the ASEAN region
Sample of the Sub-subject: The ASEAN Economic Community:
Sub-Subject Description: The ASEAN Economic Community:
The Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN) Economic Community
was the goal of economic integration in the ASEAN region by 2015.
The ASEAN Economic Community:
- Single market and production base
- A greatly competitive economic region
- A region of equitable economic development
- An ASEAN region is completely integrated into the global economy.
For companies, an integrated Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN) means greater international market access into the ASEAN market of 625 millions of people, the largest market after the People's Republic of China and India.
of the Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN).
- Total population: 625 millions of people
- Total Land Area: 4.4 million square kilometres
- Total gross domestic product: USD 1,506.2 billion
- Gross domestic product Growth: 4.4%
- Total international trade: USD 1,710.4 billion
- Total Exports: USD 879.14 billion
- Total Imports: USD 831.23 billion
- Intra-ASEAN exports: USD 242.5 billion
- Intra-ASEAN Imports: USD 215.6 billion
- Intra-ASEAN Trade: 26.8% of the ASEAN total trade
- Foreign direct investment (FDI) inflows: USD 60.2 billion
- Intra-ASEAN Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) inflows: USD 11.1 billion.