Recommendations for “Cambodian students” of the Master (MIB) and Doctorates (DIB) in International Business
Phnom Penh, Kampot, Sisophon, Kampong Chang, Krong Kaoh, Batdambang...
EENI (School of International Business) Scholarships for Cambodia/Preăh Réachéanachâk Kâmpŭchéa. The scholarship for Cambodian students and living in Cambodia consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Granting of the scholarship (Cambodia) will be analysed after receiving the Admission Letter.
Version of the Master in International Business (MIB) adapted for Cambodian students.
Summary of the adaptation of the Professional Master's Program in International Business (MIB) and the Doctorate in International Business (DIB) specialisation Asia to Cambodian Students.
Subjects for Cambodian students:
- Cambodia and the Buddhist Civilisation
- Cambodian Economy
- Cambodian Foreign Trade
- The ASEAN
- Mekong Economic Cooperation Strategy (ACMECS).
- Cambodia's Free Trade Agreements (FTA): Australia-New Zealand, India, Canada, China, the European Union (EU), Japan, Korea, Russia, the United States, Pakistan.
- Generalised System of Preferences (GSP).
- Case Study: Kith Meng
- Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- ASEAN Economic Community (Cambodia)
- ASEAN Free Trade Area Cambodia
- ASEAN's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- China-Cambodia Agreement
- Cambodia-Australia NZ
- Cambodia-European Union
- Cambodia-United States (TIFA)
- Mekong Economic Cooperation Strategy (ACMECS)
- Mekong River Commission
- Generalised System of Preferences (GSP)
- Greater Mekong Subregion
- Asian Development Bank
- Economic Social Commission Asia-Pacific (ESCAP)
- AMED: Cambodia-Middle East
- Boao Forum for Asia
- Asia Cooperation Dialogue
- ASEM: Cambodia-Europe Economic Meeting
- Africa-Asia (Cambodia) Strategic Partnership
- FEALAC: Forum East Asia-Cambodia
❮ Samples ❯
Master in International Business (Adaptation)
EENI - Asian Students: