Zealand Free Trade Area. Syllabus:
- Introduction to the ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Area
- Foreign Trade ASEAN-Australia and New Zealand.
- Rules of Origin.
Sample of the sub-subject: ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand FTA
Sub-Subject Description: ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Area:
In 2010 entry into force the agreement establishing the Australia - New Zealand - Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN) (Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar, the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam) Free Trade Area excluding Cambodia, Indonesia, and Laos.
Finally, the free trade area has entered into force:
- 2011: Cambodia and Laos
- 2012: Indonesia
The objective of the ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Area is to create a
Trans-Pacific free trade zone comprising a market of 600 millions of people with a combined gross domestic product of USD 2.7 trillion.
ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Area covers
- International Trade in products and services (including financial services and telecommunications)
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- Movement of natural
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- Competition Policy and
- Regional economic cooperation.
Foreign Trade between the ASEAN and Australia and New Zealand.
- Australia is an important trade partner of the Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN).
- ASEAN total bilateral trade with Australia has grown from USD 42 billion to USD 44 billion.
- The total foreign direct investment of Australia to the Association of South-East Asian Nations grew from USD 303 million to USD 701.
- The total foreign trade between
the ASEAN and New Zealand was 5.3 billion dollars, an augmented from USD 4.5 billion.
- Foreign Direct Investment of New Zealand the Association of South-East Asian Nations member economies, was USD 239 million (0.6% of the total foreign direct investment in the region).
ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Area is an
inter-civilisation agreement between Oceania (Western Christian Civilisation), the Islamic Civilisation
and the Sinic Civilisation.
ASEAN's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)