Version of the Master in International Business adapted for Burmese students.
Myanmar Burma - recommendations for “Burmese students”
- Doctorate DIB Asia
- Master in International Trade, Global Marketing and Internationalisation (MIB).
EENI Scholarships - The Union of Myanmar-Burma. The scholarship for Burmese students and living in Myanmar Burma consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Granting of the scholarship (Myanmar Burma) will be analysed after receiving the Admission Letter.
Myanmar Burma: Yangon, Naypyidaw, Rangoon, Nay Pyi Taw, Monywa, Dawei, Bhamo, Pathein, Bago, Mawlamyine, Akyabm. Pyi-daung-zu Myan-ma Naing-ngan-daw.
Summary of the adaptation of the Master (MIB)/Doctorate (DIB) in International Business to Burmese Students.
- Myanmar belongs to the Buddhist Civilisation
- Burmese Economy
- International Trade of Burma
- The ASEAN
- Asian Clearing Union.
- Myanmar's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) (member of the ASEAN): Australia-New Zealand, India, Canada, China, the European Union (EU), Japan, Korea, Russia, the United States, and Pakistan.
- Myanmar has Trade Agreements with Israel, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh.
Subjects for Burmese students:
Case Study: Aung San Suu Kyi
Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- ASEAN Economic Community (Burma)
- ASEAN Free Trade Area (AFTA)
ASEAN's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- Myanmar (ASEAN)-Australia-New Zealand
- Myanmar-European Union
- Myanmar-United States
Mekong Economic Cooperation Strategy
Bay of Bengal Initiative (BIMSTEC)
Asian Clearing Union (ACU)
Generalised System of Preferences (European Union).
Myanmar is a member of the Association of South-East Asian Nation, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank (WB), the Conference on
Trade and Development.
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP)
- Asian Development Bank
- Boao Forum for Asia
- Asia Cooperation Dialogue
- ASA: Burma-Europe
- FEALAC: Burma-Latin America
- AMED: Myanmar-Middle East
- Africa (Myanmar)-Asia Strategic Partnership
- Colombo Plan
Master in International Business (Adaptation)
❮ Samples ❯
Master Asian Students