Sub-subject: The ASEAN-Russia Trade and Business Forum.
Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand. Syllabus:
- Introduction to the ASEAN-Russia Business Forum
- International Trade between the ASEAN countries and Russia.
Sample of the sub-subject: ASEAN-Russia:
Sub-Subject Description: ASEAN-Russia Forum
The ASEAN Trade, Business, and Investment Summit and the ASEAN-Russia-Business Forum held in the 17th Summit of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) in 2010 (Vietnam).
Foreign Trade Russia-ASEAN.
ASEAN's Free Trade Agreements
- Key indicators like total international trade and foreign direct investment between the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and the Russian Federation have grown over the years.
- The total bilateral trade between the Association of Southeast Asian Nations member economies (Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam) with Russia has grown from USD 4 billion in 2006 to USD
- The total foreign direct investment from
Russia into the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Southeast Asia) region also has grown substantially from USD 1.2 million in 2006 to USD 157.3.
- The share of the Russian Federation of the ASEAN external trade turnover was 6.8