Sub-subject: The ASEAN-Russia Trade and Business Forum.
Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand. Syllabus:
- Introduction to the ASEAN-Russia Business Forum
- International Trade between the ASEAN countries and Russia.
Sample of the sub-subject: ASEAN-Russia:
Sub-Subject Description: ASEAN-Russia Forum
The ASEAN Trade, Business, and Investment Summit and the ASEAN-Russia-Business Forum held in the 17th Summit of the Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN) in 2010 (Vietnam).
Foreign Trade Russia-ASEAN.
ASEAN's Free Trade Agreements
- Key indicators like total international trade and foreign direct investment between
the Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN) and the Russian
Federation have grown over the years.
- The total bilateral trade between the Association of South-East Asian Nations member economies (Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam) with Russia has grown from USD 4 billion in 2006 to USD
- The total foreign direct investment from
Russia into the Association of South-East Asian Nations (South-east Asia) region also has grown substantially from USD 1.2 million in 2006 to USD 157.3.
- The share of the Russian Federation of the ASEAN external trade turnover was 6.8