ASEAN India Trade Agreement
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: ASEAN - India Trade in Goods Agreement.
- ASEAN - India Trade in Goods Agreement.
- Foreign trade between India and the ASEAN countries.
Sample of the sub-subject
- ASEAN India Trade in Goods Agreement:
Sub-Subject description: Agreement India - ASEAN:
Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and India signed the ASEAN - India Trade in Goods Agreement in 2009 and entered into force in 2010.
ASEAN India Trade in Goods Agreement facilitates the path
for the creation of one of the major Free Trade Agreement (FTA) of the World: a
market of near 1.8 billion people with a combined
gross domestic product of USD 2.8 trillion.
ASEAN - India Trade in Products Agreement will provide tariff liberalization of 90% of export products.
Foreign trade ASEAN - India.
- Between 1993 and 2003, the external trade between the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and India grew at an annual rate of 11%, from USD 3 billion in 1993 to USD 12 billion.
- Total volume of ASEAN-India
bilateral trade was USD 47 billion.
- Exports from the Association of Southeast Asian Nations member economies (Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia and Laos) to India
was USD 30 billion (growth of 21%).
- Imports of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations from India were USD 17 billion (growth of 40%).
- Inflow of foreign direct investment from India to ASEAN markets was USD 477 million
India - ASEAN Agreement belongs to the:
area of the Hindu Civilization
- Islamic Civilization
- Buddhist Civilization