Mekong River Commission
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: The Mekong River Commission (MRC) -
Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam. Syllabus:
- Introduction to the Mekong River Commission (Southeast Asia ASEAN).
- Member countries of the Commission: Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and
- Objectives and structure of the Mekong River Commission
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
Sample of the Sub-subject: Mekong River Commission:
Sub-Subject Description - Mekong River
- The Mekong River Commission was formed in 1995 by an agreement between the governments of
Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and
- All these countries belong to the ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations), and they are all
- Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Vietnam signed the Agreement on the Cooperation for the Sustainable
Development of the Mekong River Basin (Asia) and agreed on joint
management of their
shared water resources and development of the economic potential of the river.
- MekongInfo is an interactive system for sharing information and knowledge
about participatory natural resource management in the Lower Mekong Basin.
- The countries of the Mekong River Commission (Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Vietnam) have Buddhist majority and belong to the