E-Learning Course “Doing Business in South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, and Paraguay)”
The main objective of the course “Business in South America” is to
provide an overview of the economy and business opportunities South America in
- To learn to do business in South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, and Venezuela)
- To know the business opportunities in the region
- To understand how to negotiate in these countries.
- To analyse foreign trade and foreign direct investment flows
- To understand the importance of the MERCOSUR (Southern Common Market).
- To know the Free Trade Agreements in South America.
- To examine the profile of South American businesspeople and companies
- To understand the role of Brazil as the Central State of Latin American
- To develop a business plan for South America
Modules of the Course: Doing Business in South America.
Request for information of the course business in South America
Sample of the course - Business in South America.
Course - Doing Business in South America - Syllabus:
1- South America and the Latin American Economic Area (4 ECTS) of the Western Christian Civilisation.
2- Doing Business in Chile (2 ECTS)
3- The MERCOSUR (2 ECTS)
4- Doing Business in Argentina (2 ECTS)
5- Doing Business in Paraguay (1 ECTS)
6- Doing Business in Brazil
- Brazilian Economy (1 ECTS)
- Brazilian Businessperson: Antonio Moraes, John Robert Marinho, and Safra
- International Trade of Brazil (0.5 ECTS)
- Customs of Brazil (0.5 ECTS)
- Doing Business in São Paulo (2 ECTS), Rio de Janeiro (1 ECTS), Bahia (0.5 ECTS), Espiritu Santo (0.5 ECTS), Minas Gerais (0.5 ECTS), Parana (0.5 ECTS), Santa Catarina (0.5 ECTS), Rio Grande do Sul (0.5 ECTS), Central West region (0.5 ECTS), and the North of Brazil (0.5 ECTS)
- Brazil's Free trade agreements
7- Doing Business in Uruguay (1 ECTS)
8- Doing Business in Venezuela (1 ECTS)
9- Doing Business in Bolivia (Accession process to the MERCOSUR) (1 ECTS).
10- Free Trade Agreements (FTA) related to the South American markets.
- MERCOSUR Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
with Chile, the Andean Community-MERCOSUR, Mexico, Peru, India, Egypt, Israel, and the European Union
- Brazil Free Trade Agreements (FTA), Uruguay (FTA), Paraguay (FTA), and Argentina (FTA)
- Latin American Integration Association (ALADI) (1 ECTS)
- Pacific Alliance (0.1 ECTS)
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) (2 ECTS)
- Mexico-Uruguay Agreement
- Chile's Free Trade Agreements (FTA):
the Andean Community, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Mexico, Central America, the United States, Canada, the European Union, Turkey, Panama, China, India, South Korea, Australia, the Trans-Pacific Agreement (TPP), and the European Free Trade Association (EFTA)
- Union of South American Nations (UNASUR) (0.5 ECTS)
- Latin American and Caribbean Economic System (SELA) (0.3 ECTS)
- Africa-BRICS (Brazil) Cooperation (0.3 ECTS)
11- Other regional institutions (summary).
- Forum for East Asia-Latin America Cooperation (FEALAC).
- Summit of South America-Africa
- Summit South America-Arab Countries
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- Economic Commission for Latin America (CEPAL)
- Organisation of American States (OAS)
12- Introduction to Spanish and Portuguese
13- Business Plan for South American markets.
❮ Samples of the Course: Business in South America ❯
EENI - American Students:
The main religions in South America: Christianity (Catholicism and Protestantism).