The main objective of the course "Business in South America"
is to provide an overview of the economy and business opportunities South
America in order ...
- To learn to do business in South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay...)
- To know the business opportunities in the region
- To understand how to negotiate in these countries.
- To analyze Foreign trade (import export) and Foreign direct investment (FDI) flows
- To understand the importance of MERCOSUR (Southern Common Market).
- To know the Free trade agreements of the region.
Addressed to: the course "Doing business in South America" is intended for all those wishing to specialize in South American markets.
|Course "International trade and doing business in South America" - Professors and Coach:
|Course learning materials:
América del Sur
América do Soul.
The student has free access to the materials in these languages.
Request Information of the course doing business in South America.
Modules of the course: Doing business in South America