MERCOSUR's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) and International Economic Relations
- MERCOSUR's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- The MERCOSUR's agreements in the scope of ALADI: Chile, Mexico, Venezuela, and Cuba.
- The Andean Community (Bolivia, Peru, Colombia, and Ecuador).
- Preferential Trade Agreements: Egypt, Israel, India, and the Southern African Customs Union (SACU).
- Ongoing negotiations: Jordan and Palestine.
- Future trilateral free trade area MERCOSUR-India-SACU.
- The MERCOSUR and the European Union (EU).
Sample of the sub-subject-MERCOSUR's Free Trade Agreements and Economic Relations:
MERCOSUR's Agreements in the scope of Latin American Integration Association (Economic Complementation Agreement).
- Andean Community and the MERCOSUR
MERCOSUR: Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Venezuela
MERCOSUR's Preferential Trade Agreements
- MERCOSUR-European Union
- The MERCOSUR-Southern African Customs Union Preferential Trade Agreement (Not in force)
- Agreement on economic cooperation the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf and the MERCOSUR
Regional institutions (MERCOSUR).
- Latin American Integration Association (ALADI)
- Latin American and Caribbean Economic System (SELA)
- Andean Community
- Union of South American Nations (UNASUR)
❮ Samples - MERCOSUR ❯