Sub-subject: Economic Complementation Agreement
Andean Community- MERCOSUR. Syllabus:
- International Trade
of the Andean Community countries with Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Paraguay (MERCOSUR)
- The MERCOSUR-Colombia-Ecuador Economic Complementation Agreement No.
- The MERCOSUR-Peru Economic Complementation Agreement No. 58.
- The MERCOSUR-Bolivia Economic Complementation Agreement No. 36.
Sample of the Sub-subject:The Andean Community and the Southern Common Market:
Sub-Subject Description: Agreement between the Andean Community and the MERCOSUR:
- In 1998, the members of the MERCOSUR and the Andean Community signed a free trade agreement (FTA).
- In 1999, was signed an Economic Complementation Agreement Nº 39 (ACE39)
- In 2000, Argentina signs and Economic Complementarity Agreement Nº 48 (ACE48)
with Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Venezuela
- In 2002, they signed the agreement for the establishment of a
Free Trade Area: the Economic Complementation Agreement Nº 56 (ACE56)
- In 2003, Bolivia and the MERCOSUR signed the Economic Complementarity
Agreement (ACE) Nº36
- In 2004, they signed the Economic Complementarity Agreement Nº59 (free trade area)
Chile returned to the Andean Community as an associate member state in 2006
Foreign Trade MERCOSUR-ANDEAN COMMUNITY
- Trade Relations between the
Andean Community and the Southern Common Market (MERCOSUR) have evolved quickly toward a convergence process that will benefit the 350 millions of people.
- International Trade between the Andean Community (Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru)
and the MERCOSUR (Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Paraguay): 16,430 million dollars (+ 27% over the previous year).
- The Andean Community imports from the Southern Common Market (MERCOSUR): 10,844 million dollars.
- Foreign Trade between the Andean Community and Chile: 7,134 million dollars.
The agreement between the Andean Community and the MERCOSUR belongs to the Latin American Economic Area of the Western Christian Civilisation.
Free Trade Agreements MERCOSUR