Course "Doing business in Brazil" (e-learning)
The main objective of the course "International trade and doing business in Brazil"
is to provide a real and practical vision of the Brazilian economy and business opportunities in Brazil in order ...
- To learn to do business in Brazil.
- To know the business opportunities in the different states of Brazil
(Espirito Santo, Minas Gerais, Rio do Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Parana, Santa
Catarina, Rio Grande do Sul, Bahia)
- To understand how to negotiate in Brazil.
- To analyze Foreign trade and Foreign direct investment (FDI) flows.
- To design marketing strategy for Brazilian market with the help of a Brazilian professor.
- To know the Free trade agreements of the Brazil.
- To understand the importance of the Mercosur.
|Course Professor: Sergio Audician (Sao Paulo - Brazil
|Course learning materials: |
Brasil. The student has free access to the materials in these languages.
Duration: 12 weeks.
Request Information of the course doing business in Brazil.
Modules of the course: Doing business in Brazil
Addressed to: the course "doing business in Brazil" is
intended for all those wishing to specialize in Brazilian markets.
Students who have taken this course (business in Brazil) can validate and
register for a post graduate course or Master at EENI: Master business in America.