- MERCOSUR Agreement
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Economic Complementation
Agreement Mexico-MERCOSUR. Syllabus:
- Introduction to the Economic Complementation Agreement between Mexico and the Southern Common Market (MERCOSUR) (ACE 54).
- The MERCOSUR-Mexico Agreement (automotive sector ACE-55).
- Foreign Trade Mexico-MERCOSUR.
Sample of the Sub-subject: Mexico-MERCOSUR Economic Complementation Agreement:
Sub-Subject Description: Economic Complementation Agreement
The Economic Complementation Agreement (ACE No 54)
MERCOSUR-Mexico establishes a legal framework for international trade relations and sets the basis for periodic negotiations towards a Free Trade Agreement.
Economic Complementation Agreement Mexico-MERCOSUR covers negotiations between the MERCOSUR (Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Venezuela) and the United Mexican States, including the Mexico-MERCOSUR agreement on the automotive sector, as well as bilateral negotiations between individual
MERCOSUR countries and Mexico.
Economic Complementation Agreement came into force between Argentina, Brazil, Mexico,
Paraguay, and Uruguay
Mexico and the Southern Common Market countries have two Economic Complementation Agreements:
- ACE-54 (Economic Complementation Agreements) MERCOSUR-Mexico
- ACE -55 MERCOSUR-Mexico (automotive sector)
Foreign Trade Mexico-MERCOSUR
- International Trade between the United Mexican States and the MERCOSUR: 13 billion dollars
- Mexican foreign direct investment in the MERCOSUR: 20 billion dollars.
The agreement between Mexico and the MERCOSUR belongs to the Latin American Economic Area of the Western Christian Civilization.
Mexico's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) - MERCOSUR's Agreements - South America - Agreement Mexico-Uruguay