Sub-subject: The Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Chile and Peru. Syllabus:
- Introduction to the Chile-Peru (FTA) Free Trade Agreement
- Advantages of the Free Trade Agreement.
- Rules and Certification of Origin.
- International Trade Relations Chile-Peru.
- Investment Flows.
Sample of the sub-subject: Chile-Peru Free Trade Agreement(FTA)
Sub-Subject Description: Chile-Peru Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
The Chile-Peru Free Trade Agreement entered into force in 2009.
Chile-Peru Free Trade Agreement (FTA) contains dispositions on:
- Market access in products
barriers to bilateral trade
- Rules and certificate of origin
- Temporary entry of businessperson
- Customs Procedures
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- Competition Policy
- Sanitary and phytosanitary measures
- Trade in Services
- Cooperation and international trade promotion
- Dispute Settlement
International Trade Chile-Peru.
- Exports of the Republic of Peru to the Republic of Chile were 1,372 million dollars (3.9% of the total exports to the world)
- Imports of the Republic of Peru from the Republic of Chile were 1,000 million dollars, representing 3.6% of the total imports of Peru.
- The Republic of Chile is one of the largest trade partners in the region and is the seventh
destination for exports of the Republic of Peru.
- Foreign direct investment (FDI) of Chile in Peru was 11,098 million dollars (18.4% of the total invested abroad).
Chile-Peru Free Trade Agreement (FTA) belongs to the Latin American Economic Area of the Western Christian Civilisation.
Chile's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) - Peru's Agreements