- Introduction to Peru.
- Economic profile of the Peruvian regions.
- Peruvian economy. International trade.
- Foreign direct investment in Peru (FDI). Set up a company in Peru.
- Doing business in Lima.
- Case study. Business opportunities in Agribusiness, textile, services ... CAMPOSOL.
- Case study: Transport and logistics in Peru.
- Free trade agreements (FTAs) and International Relations of Peru.
Peru Free trade agreements
Courses and Masters
Course business in the Andean Community - Master America.
Course learning materials
- The Republic of Peru is located in the western coast of Latin America,
Peru has strong economic ties with American and Asian markets.
- Peru is member of the Andean Community
and Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) ©
- Peru has bilateral Free trade agreements FTA
People's Republic of China,
MERCOSUR (ACE), European Union
- Free trade agreements of the Andean Community:
MERCOSUR (ACE) (Associated),
Panama. International trade relations:
- The Republic of Peru will lead economic
recovery in Latin America (6.25% of Gross domestic product growth in
- Economic forecast seems favorable for Peru in the next years, based
in Foreign direct investment (FDI)
( mining, industry, communications and energy), international trade and local consumption.
- Lima (8 million people) is the biggest city in the Andean region.
- The port of Callao is the most
important international trade port in the Andean Community.
- Main exports of the Republic of Peru: mining (copper,
gold, molybdenum, silver, zinc. 58% of Peruvian exports), agriculture, fishing, hydrocarbons products and
manufactures. Peruvian exports augmented 13% and recorded 31,529 million USD (3.5 times higher than
Example of the course Doing Business in Peru:
Departments of Peru: Amazonas, Ancash, Apurímac, Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Cusco, Huancavelica, Huanuco, Ica, Junín, La Libertad, Lambayeque, Lima-Provincias, Loreto, Madre de Dios, Moquegua, Pasco, Piura, Puno, San
Martín, Tacna, Tumbes y Ucayali) and Callao.
Source economic data: Private Investment Promotion Agency (Peru)