Peru-Canada Free Trade Agreement
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Peru-Canada Free Trade Agreement (FTA). Syllabus:
- Introduction to the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Canada and Peru.
- Benefits of the Agreement.
- Market Access.
- Certificate of Origin
- Foreign Trade Peru-Canada.
- Business Opportunities for the food industry
- Agreement on Labour Cooperation and Environment.
Sample of the Sub-subject: Peru-Canada Free Trade Agreement (FTA):
Sub-Subject Description: Peru-Canada Free Trade Agreement (FTA):
The Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Peru and Canada
trade of products and international market access in service sectors (mining, energy, professional services, banking, and insurance).
Peru will instantly eliminate tariffs on 95% of actual exports from
companies in Canada.
Foreign Trade Peru-Canada.
- Foreign trade of product between Canada and the Republic of Peru: 2.8 billion dollars
products exported from Canada to the Republic of Peru: cereals, leguminous, paper, technical instruments, and machinery.
- Major imports from the Republic of Peru: gold, zinc, copper ores, Petrol, animal feed, and vegetables.
- Canada is a big investor in the mining sector of Peru.
Source: Foreign Affairs Canada.
Peru and Canada are members of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
and belongs to the Western Christian Civilisation (Latin American - North American).
Peru's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)