Sub-subject: Peru-Korea Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
- Introduction to the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between South Korea and Peru
- Advantages of the Agreement.
- Market Access.
- Certificate of Origin.
- International Trade South Korea-Peru.
- Investment Flows.
- Business Opportunities for the food industry and textile
Sample of the sub-subject: Peru-Korea Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
Sub-Subject Description: Free Trade Agreement Peru-South Korea:
The Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Peru and South Korea entered into force in 2011.
The main Topics covered in the Free Trade Agreement Peru-South Korea
- International Trade in products
- Rules and Certificate of Origin
- Origin Procedures
- Customs Administration and trade facilitation
- Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures
- Technical barriers to foreign trade
- Trade Remedies
- Foreign direct investment
- Cross-Border Trade in Services
- Temporary Entry
- Financial Services
- Competition Policy
- Government Procurement
- Intellectual Property Rights
International Trade South Korea-Peru (dollar).
- Peruvian Exports to South Korea: 750 million dollars, imports: 600 million dollars.
- Foreign Direct Investment: 966.22 million
Peru belongs to the Western Christian Civilisation (Latin American) and South Korea to the Sinic civilisation.
Peru's Free Trade Agreements (FTA).