Sub-subject: Peru-China Free Trade Agreement (FTA). Syllabus:
- Introduction to the China-Peru Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
- International Trade China-Peru
- Certificate of origin.
- Advantages for Exporters.
- Market access.
- Tariff elimination.
- Trade Facilitation
- Trade in Services and Investment.
Sample of the sub-subject: China-Peru Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
Sub-Subject Description: China-Peru Free Trade Agreement (FTA):
The China-Peru Free Trade Agreement (FTA) entered into force in 2010.
The Agreement between China and Peru will enable many export products of the Republic of Peru to enter the Chinese market duty free.
International Trade China-Peru.
- 1,000 Peruvian companies export products to the People's Republic of China.
- The People's Republic of China is the second-largest trade partner of Peru.
- Foreign direct investment of the People's Republic of China (PRC) in Peru has exceeded 2 billion dollars (the biggest among Asian countries)
Peru belongs to the Western Christian Civilisation (Latin American) and China to the Sinic civilisation.