Sub-subject: Trade Relations Andean Community-Chile. Syllabus:
- Chile as associate member State of the Andean Community
- International Trade Relations Andean Community-Chile.
Sample of the Sub-subject: Trade Relations Andean Community-Chile:
Sub-Subject Description. The Andean Community and Chile. Syllabus:
The Republic of Chile was a
founding member of the Andean Community in 1969 and retired from CAN in 1976.
Chile's return to the Andean Community as an associate member State in 2007
Foreign Trade Chile-Andean Community.
- International Trade between the Andean Community (Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru) and the Republic of Chile: 4,655 million dollars (reduction of 35% over the previous year).
- The Andean Community exports to Chile: 2,328 million (-46% on the previous year).
- The main Andean exporter to the Republic of Chile is Peru.
- Exports from Ecuador to Chile reached 896 million dollars (represented 39% of Andean exports to Chile).
- Peru, the Republic of Colombia and Bolivia represent 31, 27
and 3% respectively of the external trade.
Chile and Peru are members of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
and belongs to the Latin American Economic Area of the Western Christian Civilisation.
Chile's Free Trade Agreements (FTA).