EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Colombia-Chile Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
- Introduction to the Chile-Colombia Economic Complementation Agreement (ACE) No. 24
- Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Colombia and Chile.
- Advantages of the Agreement.
- Certification of origin.
- International Trade Chile-Colombia.
- Investment Flows between Chile and Colombia.
Sample of the sub-subject-Colombia-Chile Free Trade Agreement (FTA):
Sub-Subject Description - Colombia-Chile Free Trade
The Republic of Colombia and the Republic of Chile have signed the following agreements:
- Economic Complementation Agreement ACE No. 24
- Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
- Agreement for the Promotion and Reciprocal Protection of Foreign direct investment (FDI).
Colombia-Chile Free Trade Agreement (additional protocol to ACE
24), entered into force in 2009.
In 2010, the Republic of Chile and the Republic of Colombia introduced modifications to the specific
rules of origin.
The main objective of the Colombia-Chile Free Trade Agreement is to set
up an economic space between the Republic of Colombia and the Republic of Chile, enabling
free movement of export products, services, and foreign direct
Current free trade agreement between Chile and Colombia allows 98% of the total foreign trade is free of import duties.
The Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Chile and Colombia operates in the Latin American Economic Area of the Western Christian Civilization.
Colombia's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) - Chile's Free Trade Agreements (FTA).