Chile-Panama Free Trade Agreement
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Chile and Panama. Syllabus:
- Introduction to the Chile-Panama Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
- Advantages of the Agreement.
- Certification of origin.
- Foreign Trade Chile-Panama.
Sample of the sub-subject: Chile-Panama Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
Sub-Subject Description: Chile-Panama Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
The Chile-Panama Free Trade Agreement (FTA) entered into force in 2008.
The main objective of the Chile-Panama Free Trade Agreement is the creation of a free trade area.
The specific aims of the Chile-Panama Free Trade Agreement are to:
- Promote expansion and diversification of international trade between Chile and Panama
- Remove barriers to external trade and facilitate cross-border movement of export products and services between
Chile and Panama
- Promote conditions of fair competition in the free trade area
- Increase foreign direct investment (FDI) opportunities in Chile and Panama
- Create efficient procedures for the implementation and enforcement of this agreement
Chile-Panama Free Trade Agreement (FTA) establishes that the Republic of Chile granted a
tariff reduction on 92 % of exports products covered by the Chile-Panama Free Trade Agreement and that those export products could enter free of tariffs from the first day of the Chile-Panama Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
Foreign Trade Chile-Panama.
- International Trade between the Republic of Panama and the Republic of Chile has been negative from the perspective of the economy of Panama.
- Over the past five years (2006-10), the value of the deficit has augmented by 60%. However, the participation of the Republic of Panama in foreign trade with the Republic of Chile augmented considerably from 3% to 19% in the same period.
- Exports: 4 million dollars
- Imports from
the Republic of Chile: 32 million dollars.
- Top exports from Panama to Chile are baby foods, plastic products, textiles, kitchen products, and copper.
The Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Chile and Panama operates in the Latin American Economic Area of the Western Christian Civilisation.
Chile's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) - Panama's Agreements