Master in Business in the Pacific Rim
EENI - Business School.
Master in Business in the Economic Area of the Pacific Rim (Asia-America-Eurasia-Oceania) (e-learning)
The Master in Business in the Economic Area of the Pacific Rim (120 ECTS, 20 months, e-learning) is designed to offer a global and practical
vision on twenty markets that comprise the economic area of the Pacific Rim:
- America (13 countries): Canada, the United States, Mexico, Costa
Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Colombia,
Ecuador, Peru, and Chile
- Asia (12) Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia,
Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, North Korea, Japan,
- Oceania (3): Australia, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand,
and the Pacific Islands
- Eurasia (1): Russia
The Master focuses on analyzing for each of these Pacific countries: how to
do business, imports, exports, foreign direct investment (FDI), logistics,
customs, Free Trade Agreements, economic institutions, and characteristics of
his economic area.
Moreover, the main economic organizations and Free Trade Agreements
in the region of the Pacific Basin will be analyzed.
Modules of the Master in Business in the Economic Area
of the Pacific Rim (Asia-America-Eurasia-Oceania):
- Business in the American countries of the Pacific Rim (49 ECTS)
- North American economic area (28 ECTS): Canada,
the United States, Mexico, and the NAFTA
- Latin American markets of the Pacific
- Latin American economic area (4 ECTS)
- Central America (5 ECTS): Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama,
and the SICA
- Andean countries (10 ECTS): Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and the Andean
- South America: Chile (2 ECTS)
- Latin American economic institutions related to the Pacific Rim: SELA, ALADI, AEC, Mesoamerica, ALBA, Pacific Alliance
- Business in Asian countries of the Pacific Rim (52.5 ECTS)
- ASEAN markets (28 ECTS). Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia,
Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. Laos and Myanmar (*).
- Buddhist economic area.
- China (18 ECTS). Sinic economic area
- Other Asian countries (6.5 ECTS): South Korea, North Korea, Japan,
- Economic Integration and agreements among Asian
- Business in Oceania (9 ECTS): Australia, Papua New
Guinea, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. Economic Area of Oceania
- Eurasia: Business in Russia (12 ECTS). Orthodox economic
- Trade Agreements and intercontinental integration between
the countries of the Pacific Rim (2 ECTS)
- Thesis of the Master in Business in the Economic Area of
the Pacific Rim (8 ECTS)
Request for information of the Master
The language of the Master in Business in the Economic Area of the Pacific Rim:
. Also available in Master Pacifique
- Credits of the Master: 120 /60
- Duration: 20 months.
- Tuition fees of the Master: 3,547 Euros.
- EENI Scholarships for African and Asian Student: 40% (EENI Ahimsa Vision "Education for All").
Fees for these students: 2,128 Euros
- Consult scholarships for other regions (Europe, the Middle East, Latin America)
Download the syllabus of the Master in Business in the Economic Area of
the Pacific Rim (PDF)
Diploma of the Master in Business in the Economic Area of the Pacific Rim.
Students who complete all exercises, and thesis will obtain the master degree diploma issued by EENI:
- Students with a bachelor's degree: "Master in Business in the Economic
Area of the Pacific Rim” (In this case; it will be necessary to send us a certified copy of the University Diploma)
- Students without a bachelor's degree and no experience in international
business: "Advanced Diploma in Business in the Economic Area of the Pacific Rim."
Graduate students in this Master, can enroll directly on the:
- Doctorate in International Business specialization America
- Doctorate in International Business specialization Asia
. Moreover, they need complete only the research methodology module, Thesis, and others modules not studied in this Master.
Aimed at: Anyone with experience in International Business that want
to specialize and/or recycled in all aspects related to the foreign trade and
business in the Economic Area of the Pacific Rim (Asia-America-Eurasia-Oceania). Recommended knowledge of the foreign trade and
Methodology: e-learning/Distance Learning.
EENI (Business School)
Video Master in Emerging Markets
Economic Area of the Pacific Rim.
- Five different civilizations (Western, Sinic, Buddhist, Orthodox,
- Seven economic areas (Sinic, Buddhist, Orthodox, Latin American, North American, Oceania, and Malay)
- Six different religions (Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhism, Orthodoxy, Christianity,
- Four “linguas francas” (English, Chinese, Russian, and Spanish)
- The Pacific Ocean occupies a third of the land area being the
world's largest ocean, with 25,000 islands
Economic diversity of the Economic Area of the Pacific Rim:
- Near 48% of global trade
- 58% of global GDP
- The APEC covers twenty-one Pacific markets.
- The importance of the Transpacific Strategic Agreement (TPP)
- Two of the five BRICS countries (Russia and China)
- Six developed countries (according to the OECD):
Australia, Canada, South Korea, the United States, Japan, and New Zealand
- Five newly industrialized nations: Mexico, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, and Thailand
- One frontier market: Vietnam
- Four Latin American emerging markets: Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Mexico
- Four Asian Tigers: South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Taiwan
- The six Central American Pacific countries (Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama) are regarded
as developing countries
- Nine least developed countries (United Nations):
Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Timor-Leste, Solomon Islands, Kiribati,
Samoa, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.
- Four countries under a single-party (socialist-communist):
China, North Korea, Laos, and Vietnam
- The three of the ten least corrupt countries in the world
(Transparency International): New Zealand, Singapore, and Canada
- One of the ten most corrupt countries in the world: North Korea
- Nine of the largest container ports in the world (Shanghai,
Singapore, Hong Kong, Busan, Ningbo) are in the Pacific
APEC countries of the Economic Area of the Pacific Rim.
Modules and subjects of the Master in Business in the Economic Area of the Pacific Rim (e-learning):
- NOTE: Brackets show
- PDF: download the program module with its main subjects, objectives
American countries of the Pacific Rim (49 ECTS)
North American markets of the Pacific Rim (28 ECTS) (PDF)
1- North American Economic Area
2- The United States
- The US economy
- Miami Florida
- New York
- The United States' Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- The US' Businesspeople
- Mexican Economy
- Mexican foreign trade
- Competitive Advantage of Mexico
- Investment (FDI) in Mexico
- Doing Business in Mexico DF, Guadalajara, Monterrey,
- Mexico's Free Trade Agreements
5- The North America Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
Latin American markets of the Pacific Rim.
1- Latin American
Economic Area 
2- Central America [5,
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- The Central American Integration System (SICA)
Andean Countries [10,
- The Andean Community
- Chile 
Latin American economic institutions and integration related to the
Pacific Rim (PDF):
- Mesoamerica Project
- Association of Caribbean States (ACS)
- Latin American and Caribbean Economic System (SELA)
- Bolivarian Alternative for the Americas (ALBA)
- Pacific Alliance
American Integration Association (ALADI)
- Free Trade Agreements among Pacific American countries
Asian countries of the Pacific Rim (52 ECTS)
Southeast Asian - ASEAN Countries (28 ECTS)
- The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Buddhist and Malay Economic Area (PDF)
- Brunei Darussalam
- Laos and Myanmar (*)
(*) From a geographical point of view, Laos, and Myanmar are not part of the
economic area of the Pacific, but from an economic point of view; they are
integrated with the countries in the region: both are members of the ASEAN, and Laos
is also a member of APTA.
Business in ASEAN- Southeast Asia
(18 ECTS) (PDF)
- Economic Area of the Sinic civilization
- Religions of China and its influence on business
- Economic Profile of the Chinese provinces
- Chinese economy
- Investing (IED) in China
- Chinese customs
- Ports of China
- Chinese companies
- Negotiation in China
- Doing Business in Beijing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Hong Kong
- Greater Pearl River Delta
- China's Free Trade Agreements (FTA).
Business in China
Other Asian Pacific countries (6.5 ECTS) (PDF).
- South Korea
- North Korea
Economic Integration agreements among Asian Pacific
- Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)
- Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement (APTA)
- Bay of Bengal Initiative (BIMSTEC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion
- Free Trade Agreements among Asian Pacific countries
Countries of Oceania of the Pacific Rim (9 ECTS)
- Economic Area of Oceania
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Pacific Islands Forum
- Oceania Customs Organization
- Pacific Islands: the Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji,
Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Palau, the Republic of the Marshall Islands,
Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.
(12 ECTS) (PDF).
- Orthodox Economic Area
- The Russian Federation (0.8 ECTS).
- Russian Economy (2 ECTS).
- Russian companies and businesspeople
- Ports of Russia
- Investment (FDI) in Russia
- Russian Payment System
- Russia's Free Trade Agreements
- Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC)
- Eurasian Economic Union
- Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)
Trade Agreements and intercontinental integration
between the countries of the Pacific Rim (2 ECTS)
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
- Committee on International Trade and Investment
- Economy, international trade and foreign direct investment (FDI) in APEC markets
- APEC's Free Trade Agreements
- Trans-Pacific Agreement (TPP)
- Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PEEC)
- Indian-Ocean Rim Association (IORA)
- Analysis of Free Trade Agreements (FTA) related to the countries of the
Thesis of the Master in Business in the Economic Area of the Pacific Rim (8 ECTS)
For the successful completion of the Master, students must submit
a Thesis. It is the final work of the Master.
The dissertation (thesis) is conceived as an exam that tests the
ability of synthesis of the student to develop a particular
subject (between 30 to 50 pages) related to the Economic Area of the
Pacific Rim (Asia-America-Eurasia-Oceania).
The Dissertation (thesis) aims the student to demonstrate their
theoretical and practical knowledge about Business in the Pacific
Rim and/or their economic areas. The topic is chosen by the student
with the support of his teacher and must be related to the contents of
For students who are working in an exporting company; we recommend writing the dissertation on the elaboration of an international marketing
plan for one region of the Economic Area of the Pacific Rim.
Some examples of theses of the Master:
- International Marketing plan for Latin American Pacific markets
- Intra-APEC trade
- The ASEAN relations with APEC countries
- Investment project in Singapore (China, Mexico, Russia, Chile)
- SWOT analysis of the company X in the Asian Pacific markets.
- Creating international distribution networks in the APEC
- Trade Relations between the countries of the Pacific Rim with other
- International Promotion strategies for Russian, Chinese and
- Opening a branch in... (Moscow, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo,
The Master in Business in BRICS-MNS Countries includes the tool "Market
Students who belong
to any country analyzed on the Master
If the country of the student is included in one subject or module of the Master, the student will find useful information related to international trade of his country: economic organizations to which his country belongs, Free Trade Agreements (FTA) in force,
major trade partners, case study of export companies...
EENI - Asian Students:
EENI - American Students:
Master in Business in America - Asia