United States economy
- Exports of products and services
EENI - Business School
Learning unit: United States economy. Syllabus:
- Introduction to the United States of America.
- United States economy.
- United States market overview. Main sectors.
- United States Exports of goods and services.
- Case study: Top 20 Metropolitan Area exporters.
- Foreign direct investment.
- Case study: Asian-Pacific Foreign direct investment in the United States.
Learning unit summary (United States economy):
The United States: the biggest and most technologically powerful
economy in the world.
The United States is
- biggest recipient of Foreign direct investment
of the world.
- 3th biggest agricultural economy of the world,
- leader in private pension fund (40% of the global fund management
- biggest market in the world for computer hardware products.
- 2th biggest market for cement of the world (is
also) the biggest importer of cement.
- Construction sector is the biggest of the world.
- biggest manufacturer and consumer of instrumentation
- 10% of United States Gross domestic product is related to transportation
- Software market is the biggest in the world
- Leads the world in installed
wind generation capacity.
- The United States keeps the oldest and most dominant position worldwide in venture capital.
- The United States domestic market for machine tools is the 3th biggest in
United States exports of products and services
augmented by 3.2% in March 2010 to 148 billion dollar since February 2010, while
imports augmented 3.1% to 188.3 billion dollar over the same period.
Sample of the learning unit (United States economy):
Master in International business for US Students
New York - Miami - California
Learning materials or USA
(c) EENI- Business School (1995-2015)