The United States: the biggest and most technologically powerful
economy in the world.
|The United States is
- biggest recipient of Foreign direct investment
of the world.
- 3th biggest agricultural economy of the world,
- leader in private pension fund (40% of the global fund management
- biggest market in the world for computer hardware
- 2th biggest market for cement of the world (is
also) the biggest importer of cement.
- Construction sector is the biggest of the world.
|- biggest manufacturer and consumer of instrumentation|
- 10% of United States Gross domestic product is related to transportation
- Software market is the biggest in the world
Leads the world in installed wind generation
The United States keeps the oldest and most dominant position worldwide in venture capital.
The United States domestic market for machine tools is the 3th biggest in the world
Example of the learning unit (United States economy):
Master in International business for US Students
New York - Miami - California
United States exports of products and services
augmented by 3.2% in March 2010 to 148 billion dollar since February 2010, while
imports augmented 3.1% to 188.3 billion dollar over the same period.