Doing Business in Chihuahua
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Business in Chihuahua
- Ciudad de Juarez (Mexico). Syllabus:
- Introduction to the State of Chihuahua.
- The Economy of Chihuahua.
- International Trade of Chihuahua
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Chihuahua
- Maquiladora Industry.
- Doing Business in City of Chihuahua and Ciudad de Juarez.
- The industrial Clusters:
- Clothing manufacturer
- Construction Materials
- Case Study:
- BAFAR Group.
- The Aerospace Industry.
Sample of the Sub-subject: Business in Chihuahua (Mexico):
Sub-Subject Description: Business in Chihuahua Ciudad de Juarez (Mexico).
The State of Chihuahua is the fifth-biggest state economy of Mexico.
- Gross domestic product of Chihuahua was 2,97% of GDP of Mexico. The population of the State of Chihuahua (3,406,465) accounted 3.2% of the total Mexican
- The State of Chihuahua ranks a second place among the states in maquila and manufacturing foreign direct investment destination.
- Chihuahua received 1.414 million dollars in foreign direct investment (8% of foreign
direct investment received in the United Mexican States).
has 20% of the aerospace jobs in Mexico.
The State of Chihuahua is:
- The first export manufacturing in the United Mexican States.
- The first in generating added value.
- The first place in workers employed by manufacturing exports.
- The second place in the reception of foreign direct investment (manufacturing sector)
- The second place in maquiladora.
- Fifth Mexican Economy.
Chihuahua Capital was among the top twenty cities in Latin America to do business. One of the largest industries in
Ciudad Juarez is the automotive industry.
Chihuahua is the only state in Mexico to have two cities ranked in the top
twenty most populated. El Paso and Ciudad Juárez comprise one of the biggest bi-national metropolitan areas in the World (2.4 millions of people).
The mission of the El Paso Regional Economic Development Corporation is to sustain a healthy local economy by recruiting business and industry to the region consisting of El Paso, Texas;
parts of Southern New Mexico and the state of Chihuahua, Mexico.