Specialization course "Doing business in Central Asia"
The main objective of the course "International trade and doing business in Central Asia" is to offer a global vision
of Central Asia and the business opportunities in the region in order ...:
- To understand the importance of CIS, ECO and EurAsEC.
- To learn to do business in Central Asian countries (Iran,
Pakistan, Azerbaijan ...)
- To know the business opportunities in Central Asian markets
- To know the Free trade agreements in the region
- To analyze Foreign trade (import export) and Foreign direct investment (FDI) flows
Addressed to: the course "Doing business in Central Asia" is intended for all those wishing to specialize in the
Central Asian markets
Course learning materials
. Duration: 6 weeks. Methodology: e-learning / Distance learning.
Request Information of the course doing business in Central Asia.
Modules of the course: doing business in Central Asia
Professors and Coach: