Tajikistan Master in International Business Dushanbe
EENI - Business School.
EENI Scholarships Tajikistan Tajik
students/Ҷумҳурии Тоҷикистон/Çumhuriji Toçikiston.
Tajikistan/Ҷумҳурии Тоҷикистон/Çumhuriji Toçikiston.
The scholarship for Tajik students and living in Tajikistan consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Version of the Master adapted for Tajik students.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Gharm, Khorugh, Kulob, Murghob, Qurghonteppa, Tursunzoda. Jumhurii Tojikiston.
Recommendations for “Tajik students” of the and the Doctorate International Business (DIB)
and the Master in International Trade, Marketing, and Internationalisation
Summary of the adaptation of the Master (MIB)/Doctorate (DIB) in International Business to Tajik students.
- Tajikistan and the Central Eurasian Economic Area of the Islamic Civilisation
- Tajik Economy
- Foreign Trade of Tajikistan
- Tajikistan and the Economic Cooperation Organisation ECO
- Tajikistan and the Commonwealth of Independent States CIS
- Tajikistan and the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation SCO
- Tajikistan and the Eurasian Economic Community EURASEC
- Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with Armenia
- Free Trade Agreement with the Eurasian
- Central Asia Regional Economic
Cooperation (CAREC) Programme
- Arab Development Funds
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation
- Trade Preferential System among the Member States of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (TPS-OIC)
- Standing Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (COMCEC)
- Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Islamic Centre for the Development of Trade
- Statistical, Economic and Social Research and Training Centre for Islamic Countries (SESRIC)
- Islamic Development Bank
- Economic Social Commission Asia-Pacific (ESCAP)
- Asian Development Bank
- ACD - Tajikistan and the Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD)
- Boao Forum for Asia
- Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- AMED - Tajikistan-Middle East
- Tajikistan and the European Investment Bank
- Economic Commission Europe (UNECE)
- Africa-Asia Strategic Partnership (NAASP)
Master in International Business (Adaptation)
Master Asian Students