Turkmenistan-Master in International Business
EENI - Business School.
EENI Scholarships Turkmenistan.
The scholarship for Turkmen students and living in Turkmenistan consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Recommendations for “Turkmen students” of the Master in International Business (Foreign Trade, International Marketing, and Internationalisation).
Version of the Master in International Business (MIB) adapted for Turkmen students.
Turkmenistan (Türkmienistan Riespublikasy - Республика Туркменистан): Ashgabat, Mary, Gusgy, Atamyrat, Dasoguz, Turkmenabat, Gyzylarbat.
Summary of the adaptation of the Master Executive International Business and the Doctorate International Business (DIB) to Turkmen students.
Subjects for Turkmen students:
- Turkmenistan as a member of the Sunni - Turkic area of the Islamic Civilisation.
- Turkmen economy
- Foreign Trade of Turkmenistan
- Free Trade Agreements (FTA) with Armenia and Georgia
- Turkmenistan and the Economic Cooperation Organisation (ECO)
- Turkmenistan and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) - not ratified
- Central Asia Regional Economic
Cooperation (CAREC) Programme
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)
- Trade Preferential System among the Member States of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (TPS-OIC)
- Standing Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (COMCEC)
- Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Islamic Centre for the Development of Trade
- Statistical, Economic and Social Research and Training Centre for Islamic Countries (SESRIC)
- Turkmenistan is Guest Attendance of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)
- Generalised System of Preferences (GSP) - European Union
- Beneficiary of the European Investment Bank
- Arab Development Funds
- Turkmenistan and the Islamic Development Bank
- Economic Social Commission Asia-Pacific (ESCAP)
- Free Trade Agreement with the Eurasian
- Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)
- World Customs Organisation (WCO)
- Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- Turkmenistan and the Asian Development Bank
- Asia Dialogue (ACD)
- Boao Forum for Asia
- Turkmenistan (Asia)-Middle East (AMED)
- European Investment Bank
- Africa-Asia Strategic Partnership (NAASP)
- Economic Commission Europe (UNECE)
Master Asian Students
Master in International Business (Adaptation)