Course "Doing business in Central America and the Caribbean" (e-learning)
The main objective of the course "International trade and doing business in Central America and the Caribbean" is to provide an overview of the
Central American economy and business opportunities in order ...
- To learn to do business in Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, El Salvador, Nicaragua ...
- To know the business opportunities in the region
- To understand how to negotiate in Central American markets
- To analyze Foreign trade (import export) and Foreign direct investment (FDI) flows
- To understand the importance of the Central American Common Market and Central American Integration System (SICA).
- To know the Free trade agreements of the region.
Course "doing business in Central America" - Professors and Coach:
|Course learning materials:
The student has free access to the materials in these languages.|
Duration: 8 weeks.
Request Information of the course doing business in Central America.
Modules of the course: Doing business in Central America