Mexico-Costa Rica Free Trade Agreement
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Costa Rica-Mexico Free Trade Agreement (FTA). Syllabus:
- Introduction to the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Mexico and Costa Rica.
- Rules of Origin
- Regional Value Content.
- International Trade Mexico - Costa Rica.
- Investment Flows between Costa Rica and Mexico.
Sample of the sub-subject: Mexico-Costa Rica Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
Sub-Subject Description: Costa Rica-Mexico Free Trade
The Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Costa Rica and the United Mexican States entered into force
Under the Mexico-Costa Rica Free Trade Agreement (FTA), 99% of export products benefit from preferential duty free access.
International Trade Mexico-Costa Rica.
- Mexico has been a significant trade partner
for Costa Rica regarding international trade and foreign direct investment.
- Foreign Trade Mexico-Costa Rica has grown at an average rate of 7.7%
per year, from 490 million dollars in 1999 to 941 million dollars.
- Exports from Costa Rica to the United Mexican States reached 195,1 million dollars and imports 745.5 million dollars.
Mexico and Costa Rica
belongs to the Western Christian Civilization - Latin American area
Mexico's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) - Costa Rica Agreements