Sub-subject: Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement (FTA). Syllabus:
- Introduction to the Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
- International Trade Canada-Honduras.
Sample of the sub-subject: Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
Sub-Subject Description: Canada-Honduras (Free Trade Agreement).
Canada and the Republic of Honduras announced the termination of their free trade negotiations in 2011.
- The Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement (FTA), include the agreements on
labour standards and practices, and environmental
- The FTA is in force.
- The signing of the Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement will allow entry of 96% of products from the Republic of Honduras to Canada
Foreign Trade Canada-Honduras.
- The Republic of Honduras can export 81% of its
export agricultural products duty
free to Canada compared to 42% that it will receive from them.
- In the industry sector, the percentages are 99% for the Republic of Honduras and 73%
- Foreign trade between Canada and the Republic of Honduras reached $192
million (an increase of 9.3% over 2009).
- Exported products to the Republic of Honduras were $41 million, while product imports from the Republic of Honduras amounted to $151 million.
Honduras belongs to the Latin American Economic Area and Canada belongs to the North American
area of the Christian Civilisation.
Hondura's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)