Sub-subject: Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Guatemala and Taiwan
- Introduction to the Taiwan-Guatemala Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
- Benefits of the Agreement.
- Rules of Origin.
- Customs Procedures.
- Regional Value Content.
- Foreign Trade Taiwan-Guatemala
Sample of the sub-subject: Guatemala-Taiwan Free Trade Agreement (FTA):
Sub-Subject Description: Taiwan-Guatemala Free Trade Agreement (FTA):
- The Guatemala-Taiwan Free Trade Agreement (FTA) entered into force in 2006.
- Under the Guatemala-Taiwan Free Trade Agreement, Guatemala will extend
to 447 export agricultural products from
- Taiwan (ROC Republic of China) will grant tariff exemptions to 644 or 41% of listed Guatemalan export agricultural products, sustain actual levels for 12.5%, and gradually lower tariffs on the rest.
- Businessperson from Taiwan are also allowed to invest in Guatemala and then extend their operations, or export their products, to the United States and other countries in Central America under the terms of the Central America Free Trade Agreement to which Guatemala is a member.
- Guatemala exports 40 million dollars in products to Taiwan, and imports 90 million dollars.
- Coffee and sugar are the main products Guatemala exports to Taiwan and it is eying meat exports as
international trade jumped 40% in the last two years.
- Guatemala belongs to the Latin American Economic Area of the Western Civilisation and Taiwan belongs to the Sinic Civilisation.
Guatemala's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)