Sub-subject: Agreement Caribbean Community (CARICOM)-Colombia
- Colombia-CARICOM (Caribbean Community) Agreement on International Trade, Economic, and Technical Cooperation.
- International Trade Colombia-CARICOM States.
- Partial Scope Agreement No. 31 Colombia-CARICOM.
- Benefits of the Agreement.
Sample of the Sub-subject: Agreement between the Caribbean Community and Colombia (America):
Sub-Subject Description: Agreement on Trade, Economic, and Technical Cooperation between the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) and Colombia:
The main objective of the agreement on Trade, Economic, and Technical Cooperation between the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) and the Republic of Colombia is to intensify the external trade and economic relations
and technical cooperation between Colombia and the CARICOM states through the...
- Promotion and expansion of the international trade of products of the CARICOM
and Colombia with particular accent on exports from CARICOM States
- Promotion and protection of foreign direct investment (FDI)
- Facilitation of the creation and operation of regional joint ventures
- Development of technical and scientific cooperation activities which may
be agreed upon between the CARICOM
and the Republic of Colombia
- Promotion of private sector activities, including international business exchanges between the CARICOM
Summary of the Agreement on Trade, Economic, and Technical Cooperation between the CARICOM and Colombia.
- Foreign Trade liberalisation
- Treatment of imports into Colombia from the CARICOM
- Treatment of imports into the CARICOM from the Republic of Colombia
- Treatment of used goods
- Rules of origin
- Technical Standards
- General Exceptions
- Trade Promotion
- Trade Financing
- Trade in Services
- International Transport
- Safeguard Clauses
- Unfair trade Practices
- Economic Cooperation
- Technical Cooperation
International Trade Colombia-CARICOM States.
CARICOM exporters generated 409 million dollars in
exports from the Republic of Colombia, while the CARICOM economies spent 581 million dollars to import products from
CARICOM states are Antigua and Barbuda, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saint Lucia, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago.
The Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Colombia and the CARICOM operates in the Latin American and the Caribbean economic
area of the Western Christian Civilisation.
Colombia's Free Trade Agreements (FTA).