Sub-subject: El Salvador's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) and International Relations. Syllabus:
- Central American Integration System (SICA)
- Central American Common Market.
- Latin American and Caribbean Economic System (SELA)
- Association of Caribbean States (ACS)
- Mesoamerica Project
- Agreement United States-Central America (El Salvador) Dominican Republic
- Central America's Free Trade Agreements (FTA): Chile, Panama, and the Dominican Republic
- Mexico-Northern Triangle (El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras).
- Colombia-Northern Triangle (El Salvador)
- Taiwan-El Salvador/Honduras.
- The European Union-Central America Association Agreement.
- Partial scope agreements with Venezuela.
Sample of the sub-subject- International Relations of El Salvador
El Salvador's Free Trade Agreements (FTA).
El Salvador is the second nation with most Free Trade Agreements throughout Latin America.
- Taiwan-El Salvador Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
- Mexico-El Salvador
- Colombia-El Salvador
Central America's Free Trade Agreements (FTA).
- El Salvador-Central American Integration System (SICA)
- Central American Common Market-Integrated with SICA -
- United States-El Salvador
- El Salvador-Panama
- El Salvador-Dominican Republic
- El Salvador-Chile
- European Union-El Salvador
❮ Samples - Business in El Salvador ❯