Sub-subject: The Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Nicaragua and Taiwan. Syllabus:
- Introduction to the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Nicaragua and Taiwan.
- Certification of origin.
- Regional Value Content.
- Foreign Trade Nicaragua-Taiwan.
- Export opportunities.
Sample of the Sub-subject: Nicaragua-Taiwan Free Trade Agreement (FTA):
Sub-Subject Description: Nicaragua-Taiwan Free Trade Agreement.
The Nicaragua-Taiwan Free Trade Agreement entry into force in 2008.
The main objective of the Nicaragua-Taiwan Free Trade Agreement is to set up a free trade area.
The aims of the Nicaragua-Taiwan Free Trade Agreement are to:
- Promote growth and diversification of international trade between Nicaragua and Taiwan
- Eliminate barriers to international trade, and facilitate the cross-border movement of export products and services between Nicaragua and Taiwan
- Promote conditions of fair competition in the free trade area
- Substantially increase foreign direct investment (FDI)
opportunities in Nicaragua and Taiwan
- Provide adequate protection of intellectual
property rights (IPR)
- Create efficient procedures for the implementation and application of the Free Trade Agreement Nicaragua-Taiwan.
The Nicaragua-Taiwan Free Trade Agreement - twenty-two chapters - also covers removal of technical trade barriers, sanitary and phytosanitary standards, customs administration, and cross-border and foreign trade in services.
Summary of the Nicaragua-Taiwan Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
- National Treatment and Market Access for products
- Customs Tariff elimination
- Rules and Certificate of Origin
- Trade Facilitation
- Safeguard Measures
- Unfair external trade Practices
- Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures
- Technical barriers
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- Cross-Border trade in services
- Financial Services
- Temporary Entry for Business Persons
- Competition Policy
- Intellectual Property Rights
Nicaragua belongs to the Latin American Economic Area of the Western Civilisation and Taiwan belongs to the Sinic Civilisation.
Nicaragua's Free Trade Agreements (FTA).