Mongolia Master in International Business
Version of the Master adapted for Mongolian students. Ulaanbaatar
Mongolia-Module “Adaptation for Mongolian students” of the Master in International Business (MIB) and the Doctorate International Business (DIB).
EENI Scholarships Mongolia. The scholarship for Mongolian students and living in Mongolia consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Mongolia: Ulaanbaatar, Ulan Bator, Bayanhongor, Darhan, Saynshand, Bulgan, Erdenet, Bayankhongor, Sükhbaatar, Zavkhan.
Subjects for Mongolian students:
Summary of the adaptation of the Master (MIB)/Doctorate (DIB) in International Business to Mongolian Students.
- Mongolia as a member of the Buddhist Civilisation.
- Mongolian Economy
- Foreign Trade of Mongolia
- Mongolian Customs
- Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement (APTA)
- Mongolia and the Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PEEC)
- Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) (Observer)
- Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP)
- Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- Mongolia and the Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD)
- Boao Forum for Asia
- Central Asia Regional Economic
Cooperation (CAREC) Programme
- Mongolia-Europe Economic Meeting (ASEM)
- Asian Development Bank
- Mongolia and the Colombo Plan
- Mongolia and the European Investment Bank
- Africa-Asia Strategic Partnership
- The European Union Generalised System of Preferences (GSP).
- Mongolia is a beneficiary of the European Investment Bank
- World Customs Organisation
Master in International Business (Adaptation)-Master Asian Students