Mongolia Master in International Business Ulaanbaatar
Version of the Master adapted for Mongolian students.
Mongolia-Module "Adaptation for Mongolian students" of the Master in International Business (MIB) and the Doctorate International Business (DIB).
EENI Scholarships Mongolia. The scholarship for Mongolian students and living in Mongolia consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition and fees.
Mongolia: Ulaanbaatar, Ulan Bator, Bayanhongor, Darhan, Saynshand, Bulgan, Erdenet, Bayankhongor, Sükhbaatar, Zavkhan.
Subjects for Mongolian students:
Summary of the adaptation of the Master (MIB)/Doctorate (DIB) in International Business to Mongolian Students.
- Mongolia as a member of the Buddhist Civilization.
- Mongolian Economy
- Foreign Trade of Mongolia
- Mongolian Customs
- Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement (APTA)
- Mongolia and the Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PEEC)
- Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) (Observer)
- Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP)
- Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- Mongolia and theAsia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD)
- Boao Forum for Asia
- Central Asia Regional Economic
Cooperation (CAREC) Program
- Mongolia-Europe Economic Meeting (ASEM)
- Asian Development Bank
- Mongolia- Colombo Plan
- Mongolia - European Investment Bank
- Africa-Asia Strategic Partnership
- The European Union Generalized System of Preferences (GSP).
- Mongolia is a beneficiary of the European Investment Bank
- World Customs Organization
Master in International Business (Adaptation)-Master Asian Students