Canada Master in International Business
EENI - Business School.
Version of the Master in International Business (MIB) adapted for Canadian students
Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Montreal, Dawson, Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary, Hamilton, Halifax…
Recommendations for “Canadian students” of the Master in International Business (MIB) and the Doctorate International Business (DIB)
Summary of the adaptation of the Master (MIB)/Doctorate (DIB) in International Business to Canadian students.
- Canada and the North American Economic Area of the Western Christian Civilisation
- Canadian Economy
- Foreign Trade of Canada
- Inter-American Development Bank
- Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Organisation of American States (OAS)
- Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PECC)
- Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)
- Regional Cooperation Council (RCC).
- Free Trade Agreements (FTA) with Honduras, Panama, Jordan, Colombia, Peru, the European Free Trade Association (EFTA), Costa Rica, Chile, Israel.
- Ongoing FTA negotiations: the Andean Community, the CARICOM, Central America, the Dominican Republic, the European Union (EU), India, Korea, Morocco, Singapore, Ukraine, Turkey.
- The ASEAN-Canada Economic Cooperation Agreement.
- Agreement with India (Foreign Investment Promotion and Protection)
EENI Scholarships Canada. The scholarship for Canadian students and living in Canada consists of a reduction up to 10% of the total tuition fees.
Master Étudiants québécoises - Canada
Subjects for Canadian students:
Canada's Free Trade Agreements (FTA).
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- Canada-Costa Rica
- European Free Trade Association (EFTA)-Canada
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP)
Regional organisations of Canada.
- Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (Canada)
- Inter-American Development Bank (Canada)
- Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC)
- Organisation of American States (OEA)
- Economic Commission Europe (UNECE)
- Regional Cooperation Council (RCC)
- Association of Caribbean States (Observer)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Economic cooperation and development
EENI - American Students:
Canada-European Free Trade Association (EFTA) (FTA):
Master in International Business (Adaptation)