Colombia-Canada Free Trade Agreement
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Colombia-Canada Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
- Introduction to the Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
- Market Access.
- Rules of Origin.
- Calculation of import tariffs
- International Trade Colombia-Canada.
- Investments and services sector.
- Canada-Colombia Agreement on Labor Cooperation.
- Environment Agreement.
Sample of the sub-subject: Colombia-Canada Free Trade Agreement (FTA) (America):
Sub-Subject Description-Colombia-Canada Free Trade Agreement (FTA):
The Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Canada and the Republic of Colombia, the Labor Cooperation Agreement and the Agreement on the Environment enters into force on 2011.
The main objective of the Colombia-Canada Free Trade Agreement (FTA) is to set
up a free trade area.
- Free Trade Agreement between Canada and the Republic of Colombia will result in lower barriers to trade and expanded
opportunities for exporters and investors in a broad range of sectors.
barriers to bilateral trade through eliminating tariffs and addressing
non-tariff barriers will allow
companies in Canada and Colombia to increase their export potential and expand into non-traditional markets.
- A reduction in Colombian tariffs would improve opportunities for international trade in products of export interest to industrial and agricultural producers
International Trade Colombia-Canada.
- Foreign Trade of products between Canada and the Republic of Colombia: 1.4 billion dollars.
- Products exported from Canada to the Republic of Colombia: 644 million dollars.
- Top exports
products are cereals (wheat, barley), machinery, vegetables (pulses - lentils, peas, chickpeas), paper and paperboard, and vehicles.
- Product imports of Canada from the Republic of Colombia: 717 million dollars.
- Top imports are mineral fuels and oils, coffee, fruits, and sugar.
- The total Canadian foreign direct investment (FDI) in the Republic of Colombia was
824 million dollars. This foreign investment is mainly in the oil and gas and mining sectors.
- Foreign trade in services of Canada accounted for 13% of the total exports and 17% of imports.
The Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Colombia and Canada is an agreement in the Latin American and the North American economic
area of the Western Christian Civilization.
Colombia's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)