Course Doing Business in India
EENI - Business School.
Post Graduate Diploma "Doing Business in India (New Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore,...)" (e-learning)
The main objective of the Post Graduate Diploma "International Trade and Business in India"
is to offer a global vision of India and the business opportunities in the
Indian market in order to:
- Learn to do business in India, especially in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Mumbai, Nueva Delhi, and Tamil Nadu.
- Know the business opportunities in India
- Understand how to negotiate in India and the influence of Indian religions (Hinduism, Jainism, Sikhism, Zoroastrian,
- Examine the main Indian businesspeople
- Explore business opportunities in India.
- Understand the role of India as the Central State of Hindu civilization.
- Analyze international trade and foreign direct investment flows
- Know India's Free Trade Agreements (FTA).
- Develop a business plan for India
Request for information of the Post Graduate Diploma business in India
Subjects of the Post Graduate "Diploma International Trade and Business in India."
1- Introduction to the Republic of India (0.5 ECTS)
2- Economic Profile of Indian states and Union Territories (0.5 ECTS)
2- India as the Central State of the Hindu Civilization (2 ECTS)
4- Religions of India
and their influence on business (4 ECTS).
- Hinduism: Hinduja, Birla, Gopalakrishnan, Ambani,
and Kiran Mazumdar
- Zoroastrians: Dr. Cyrus S. Poonawalla, Wadia, Godrej,
and the TATA Family
- Jainist: Sahu Jain, Gautam Adani, Bhavarlal Hiralal Jain,
and Ajit Gulabchand
- Muslims: Azim Premji, Yusuf Khwaja Hamied
- Sikhs: Dr. Jogishwar Singh, Shivinder Singh, and Ajaypal Singh Banga
5- Economy and Foreign Trade of India (1 ECTS)
6- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in India (1 ECTS)
7- Doing Business in New Delhi (1 ECTS)
8- Doing Business in Andhra Pradesh (1 ECTS)
9- Doing Business in Bangalore -
Karnataka (2 ECTS)
10- Doing Business in Haryana (1 ECTS)
11- Doing Business in Maharashtra - Mumbai (1 ECTS)
12- Doing Business in Kerala (1 ECTS).
13- Doing Business in Gujarat (2 ECTS)
14- Doing Business in Tamil Nadu (1 ECTS).
15- Business in countries of influence of the Hindu Civilization.
- Nepal (strong economic
ties with India) (1 ECTS)
- Bhutan (1 ECTS)
- Mauritius (2 ECTS)
16- India's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- Sri Lanka
- Andean Community
- South Korea
- European Union
- New Zealand
- India-Bangladesh Trade Agreement
- India-Afghanistan FTA
17- India's Regional Trade Agreements.
- South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) (0.1 ECTS)
- Bay of Bengal Initiative (BIMSTEC) (0.1 ECTS)
- Indian-Ocean Rim Association (IORA) (0.5 ECTS)
- Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement (APTA)
- Asian Clearing Union (ACU) (0.1 ECTS)
- India-Southern Africa Customs Union (SACU)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) (0.1 ECTS)
18- Regional organizations to which India belongs (summary).
- Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP)
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Forum for Asia (BOAO)
- Asia-Middle East Dialogue (AMED)
- Colombo Plan
- Forum Africa-India
- Asia (India)-Europe Economic Meeting (ASEM)
- Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD)
19- Introduction to the Hindi language.
20- Access to the Indian market.
21- Business Plan for India.
Samples of the Course - Doing Business in India...
Master in International Business adapted to Indian students
Introduction to Hindi language:
Courses: Doing Business