New Delhi is the biggest commercial center in the North of the
Republic of India
- Net State Domestic Product : 26.36 billion USD
in nominal terms; 75.02 billion USD in Purchasing power parity (PPP) terms
- Top service sectors in New Delhi:
information technology (IT),
telecommunications, banking, media and tourism.
- New Delhi is the capital of the call centre sector in the Republic of
- New Delhi has the biggest and one of the fastest growing retail industries
of the Republic of India.
- The manufacturing industry of New Delhi has also grown significantly as many
industries of consumer products have established manufacturing units.
- The large consumer market of New Delhi, united with the easy
accessibility of skilled labor, has attracted many Foreign direct investment in Delhi.
Maharashtra and the National Capital Region accounted by more 50% of
Foreign direct investment inflows into India (1st half of 2010-11)
Doing business in Noida
Nodia is an important center for global companies outsourcing Information technology (IT) services.
Noida is also a center for automobile auxiliary units.
Example of the course doing business in New Delhi Noida (India):
Economy of India - States of India and Union Territories - Foreign direct investment (FDI) in India - Bangalore - Mumbai - Andhra Pradesh - Haryana - Gujarat - India's Free trade agreements
EENI in Hindi: मास्टर विदेश पार