Doing Business in New Delhi
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: International Trade and Business in New Delhi - Noida
Information Technology (IT). Syllabus:
- Introduction to the National Capital Territory of Delhi (economic
area of the Hindu Civilization).
- The Economy of New Delhi: the largest commercial center in northern India.
- Business in Noida: a major hub for multinational firms outsourcing IT services.
- Businesses in Gurgaon: the best city in India to work and live
- Case Study:
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam.
- Bharti Enterprises.
- Jain family - Sahu Jain
Sahu Jain (India) - Jainism
Sub-Subject Description: Foreign Trade and Business in New Delhi Noida (India).
New Delhi is the biggest commercial center in North of the Republic of India.
- Net State Domestic Product: 26.36 billion dollars
in nominal terms; 75.02 billion dollars in Purchasing power parity (PPP) terms
- Top service sectors in New Delhi:
information technology, telecommunications, banking, media, and tourism.
- New Delhi is the capital of the call centers sector in the Republic of India
- New Delhi has the biggest and one of the fastest growing retail industries of the Republic of India.
- The manufacturing industry of New Delhi also has grown significantly as many
industries of consumer products have established manufacturing units.
- Large consumer market of New Delhi, united with the easy accessibility of
skilled labor, has attracted much foreign direct investment (FDI) in Delhi.
Maharashtra and the National Capital Region accounted for more 50% of foreign direct investment (FDI) inflows into India
Doing Business in Noida.
- Nodia is an important center for global companies outsourcing Information Technology services.
- Noida is also a center for automobile auxiliary units.
Sample of the Sub-subject: Doing Business in New Delhi Noida (India):
Economy of India - FDI in India - Bangalore - Mumbai - Andhra Pradesh - Haryana - Gujarat - India Agreements