Doing Business in Haryana
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: International Trade and Business in Haryana
- Faridabad - Gurgaon (India). Syllabus:
- Introduction to the Haryana State (India).
- The Economy of Haryana.
- Doing Business in Faridabad and Jhajjar.
- Business Opportunities in Haryana.
- Gurgaon: the best city in India to work and live in.
- Case Study:
- Liberty Shoes.
- Escorts Group.
- Hero MotoCorp.
- Atlas Group.
Sample of the Sub-subject: Doing Business in Haryana - Gurgaon
Sub-Subject Description: Foreign Trade and business in Haryana - Faridabad (India).
Since 2000, Haryana is the biggest recipient of foreign direct investment (FDI) per capita in India (economic
area of the Hindu Civilization):
Haryana: biggest recipient of foreign direct investment per capita in India.
- The State of Haryana is one of the most successful states in India, having one of the highest per-capita revenues in India.
- The State of Haryana has only the 1.37% of the total area of India and less than 2% of the population of India.
- Haryana is self-sufficient in food production and is the second biggest contributor
to a central pool of food grains of India.
- Haryana produces 66% of passenger cars, 50% of tractors, 60% of motorcycles and 50% of refrigerators produced in India.
- 25% of the total
production of Sanitary-ware of India is made in Haryana.
- 25% of the bicycles in India is produced
- The main manufacturing companies in Haryana are Hindustan National
Glass, Maruti Udyog Limited, Escorts, Hero Honda, Alcatel, Sony, Whirlpool
India, Bharti Telecom, Liberty Shoes and Hindustan Machine Tools.
company Reliance has
incorporated a company by the name of Reliance Haryana Special Economic Zone to set up this multi- product zone.
- 25,000-acre Special
Economic Zone is tipped to be the biggest of India. The economic growth of small industries in Haryana also has been phenomenal.
Faridabad is the biggest city and the largest industrial hub of Haryana.
- Faridabad generates 60% of the revenue of Haryana.
- 50% of the revenue tax collected in the State of Haryana is generated in Faridabad and Gurgaon.
- Faridabad is famous for Heena Production
from the agricultural sector while tractors, motorcycles, switch gears, refrigerators, shoes and tires are the most recognized industrial products.
Gurgaon: the best city in India to work and live.
- Gurgaon (Haryana) is situated 30 km south of New Delhi (capital of India).
- Gurgaon has the third highest per capita revenue in India (after
Chandigarh and Mumbai). Many global companies are in Gurgaon.
- Gurgaon is also one of the largest outsourcing and call centers of India.
- Gurgaon has emerged as a preferred destination for
Information Technology Industry.
- Electronic-City in Gurgaon spread over an area of forty acres for hi- tech and export-oriented electronics/ Information Technology Industry.
Investment in India - Bangalore - New Delhi - Mumbai - Andhra Pradesh - Gujarat - India