Zealand Free Trade Agreement (FTA). Syllabus:
- Introduction to the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between India and New Zealand.
- India-New Zealand Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement.
- International Trade India-New Zealand.
Sample of the sub-subject: India-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
Sub-Subject Description: India-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
India and New Zealand are negotiating a Free Trade Agreement (FTA) and a Comprehensive Economic
A Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement/Free Trade Agreement would enable:
- Rules of Origin
- Customs facilitation
- Framework of practical measures to address non-tariff barriers
- To guarantee sanitary and phytosanitary (SPS) measures and trade remedies are appropriate and not restrictive.
Foreign Trade India-New Zealand.
- Exports of New Zealand to India: NZ$630 million, a
280% increase in their 2001 exports to India and total foreign trade between India and New Zealand grew 180% between 2001 and 2009.
- India was the thirteenth largest export destination of products of New Zealand.
- Top New Zealand's exports to India are coal, unprocessed logs, wool, scrap aluminium, sheep, and skin leather
- Bilateral trade in services is another area where the India-New Zealand relationship is displaying strong growth.
India-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement (FTA) is an
inter-civilisation agreement between the economic
area of the Hindu Civilisation and Oceania (Western Christian Civilisation).
India Free Trade Agreements (FTA)