Guyana Master in International Business Georgetown
EENI - Business School.
Guyana recommendations for "Guyanese students" of the Master in International Business.
EENI Scholarships Guyana. The scholarship for Guyanese students and living in Guyana consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition and fees.
Summary of the adaptation of the Master in International Business (MIB) and the Doctorate in International Business (DIB) specialization America to Guyanese students.
Version of the Master adapted for Guyanese students.
Guyana: Georgetown, Mabaruma, Bartica, Ituni, Lethem, Linde, and Parika.
Subjects for Guyanese students:
- Guyana as a member of the Caribbean
economic area of the Western Christian Civilization
- African Diaspora
- The slave trade and the Abolition of slavery
- Toussaint Louverture, Marcus Garvey, and Victor Schoelcher
- Association of Caribbean States (Guyana)
- Caribbean Community (Guyana)
- Colombia-Guyana FTA
- Guyana-Costa Rica FTA
- CARICOM-Dominican Republic FTA
- Latin American and Caribbean Economic System (SELA)
- Economic Partnership Agreement
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)
- Trade Preferential System among the Member States of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (TPS-OIC)
- Standing Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (COMCEC)
- Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Islamic Center for the Development of Trade
- Statistical, Economic
and Social Research and Training Centre for Islamic Countries (SESRIC)
- ASA: the Guyana Africa Summit
- ASPA: the Guyana Arab Countries
- Economic Commission for Latin America (ECLAC)
- Arab Development Funds
- Organization of American States (OAS)
- South American Community of Nations (UNASUR)
EENI - American Students: