Version of the Doctorate / Master adapted for Norwegian students.
Norway: Oslo, Drammen, Stavanger, Hamar, Bergen, Alesund, Bodo, Tromso.
recommendations for Norwegian students of the
Professional Master's Program in International Business (MIB)
- Professional Doctorate in
Global Ethics, Religions, and International Business (e-learning)
EENI (School of International Business) Scholarships Norway.
The scholarship for Norwegian students and living in Norway consists of a
reduction up to 10% of the total tuition fees.
Summary of the adaptation of the Master (MIB) / Doctorate (DIB) in International Business to Norwegian students.
Subjects for Norwegian students:
- European Free Trade Association EFTA Europeiske frihandelsforbund
- Singapore-Norway FTA (Frihandelsavtalen
Singapore-European Free Trade Association)
- Frihandelsavtalen India-Norway
- South Korea-EFTA (FTA)
- Frihandelsavtaler med Singapore, India, the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Jordan, Tunisia, Tyrkia
- CBSS (Rådet for Østersjørådet)
- European Economic and Social Committee
- Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- Economic Commission Europe (FNs økonomiske kommisjon for Europa)
- Regional Cooperation Council
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
❮ Samples ❯
Master European Students:
Master i International Business (utenrikshandel, Global markedsføring og internasjonalisering) MIB Executive.
Master MIB Adaptation.