Doctorate / Master adapted to Norwegian students. Norway, Oslo
recommendations for Norwegian students
- Professional Master's Program in International Business (MIB)
- Professional Doctorate in Global Ethics, Religions, and International Business (e-learning)
Summary of the adaptation (subjects) of the Master and Doctorate (e-learning) in International Business to
- European Free Trade Association EFTA Europeiske frihandelsforbund
- Singapore-Norway FTA (Frihandelsavtalen Singapore-European Free Trade Association)
- Frihandelsavtalen India-Norway
- Norway-Canada (FTA)
- Norway-Chile (FTA)
- Norway-Mexico (FTA)
- Colombia-Norway (FTA)
- South Korea-EFTA (FTA)
- Peru-Norway (FTA)
- Frihandelsavtaler med Singapore, India, the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Jordan, Tunisia, Tyrkia
- CBSS (Rådet for Østersjørådet)
- European Economic and Social Committee
- Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- Economic Commission Europe (FNs økonomiske kommisjon for Europa)
- Regional Cooperation Council
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
EENI (School of International Business) Scholarships Norway.
The scholarship for Norwegian students and living in Norway (Oslo, Drammen,
Stavanger, Hamar, Bergen, Alesund, Bodo, Tromso.) consists of a
reduction up to 10% of the total tuition fees.
❮ Samples ❯
Master European Students:
Master i International Business (utenrikshandel, Global markedsføring og internasjonalisering) MIB Executive.
Master MIB Adaptation.