Nepal Master in International Business Kathmandu
EENI - Business School.
सङ्घीय लोकतान्त्रिक गणतन्त्र नेपाल Nepalese students
Nepal recommendations for "Nepalese students" of the Master in International Business (Foreign Trade, International Marketing, and Internationalization)/Doctorate International Business (DIB).
EENI Scholarships Nepal
The scholarship for Nepalese students and living in Nepal consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition and fees.
Version of the Master adapted for Nepalese students:
Nepal: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Butwal, Hetauda, Janakpur, Nepalganj.
Summary of the adaptation of the Master (MIB)/Doctorate (DIB) in International Business to Nepalese students.
Subjects for Nepalese students:
- Nepal and the economic area of the Hindu Civilization/Buddhist civilization
- Nepalese Economy and Foreign Trade
- Nepal-India Free Trade Agreement
- Bangladesh-Nepal Trade, Payments, and Transit Agreement
- Nepal and the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation SAARC
- Nepal and the Bay Bengal Initiative (BIMSTEC)
- Asian Clearing Union (ACU)
- GSP: Nepal-European Union
- Economic Social Commission Asia-Pacific (ESCAP)
- ACD: Nepal and the Asia Cooperation Dialogue
- Boao Forum for Asia
- AMED: Nepal-Middle East
- Asian Development Bank
- Colombo Plan
- Africa-Asia (Nepal) Strategic Partnership
- Jyoti Group
Master Asian Students
Master in International Business (Adaptation) -
सङ्घीय लोकतान्त्रिक गणतन्त्र नेपाल