Course Business in Russia
EENI - Business School.
E-Learning Course "Doing Business in Russia"
The main objective of the course "International Trade and Business in Russia"
is to provide an overview of the economy of the Russian Federation and the business opportunities
to develop a business plan for the Russian
- To know the strengths of the Russian Economy
- To learn to do business in Russia.
- To analyze the influence of Orthodoxy in the way of doing
business in Russia
- Know the main Russian businesspeople and the largest Russian
- To analyze foreign trade (Import-Export) and foreign direct investment flows
- To know the business opportunities in the Russian Market
- To understand how to negotiate
- To know Russia's Free Trade Agreements
- To understand the Union State (Russia and Belarus).
- To develop a business plan for Russia
Request for information of the course doing business in Russia
Course "Doing Business in Russia" - Syllabus:
1-Russia as the Central State of the Orthodox Civilization
- Orthodox Church (1 ECTS)
- Leo Tolstoy
- Economic Area of the Orthodox civilization (2 ECTS)
2- The Russian Federation (0.8 ECTS)
3- Russian Economy and Foreign Trade (2 ECTS)
4- Russian Businessperson and Companies (0.8 ECTS)
- Vladimir Potanin
- Helena Baturina
- Alexander Lebedev
6- Ports of Russia (0.3 ECTS)
7- Russian payment system (0.1 ECTS)
8- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Russia (0.3 ECTS)
9- Doing Business in Belarus (1 ECTS) (Union State with Russia).
10- Russia's Free Trade Agreement (FTA) and Markets Access
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) (2 ECTS)
- Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) (0.1 ECTS)
- Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC) (0.5 ECTS)
- Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) (0.2 ECTS)
- Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) (0.4 ECTS)
- Moldova has a free trade agreement with the CIS
- European Union-Russia
- Black Sea Synergy
- Andean Community and Russia
- Africa-BRICS Countries Cooperation(Russia
is a member of the BRICS) (0.3 ECTS)
- Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC) (0.2 ECTS)
- Russia has Free Trade Agreements with Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Serbia, New Zealand,
- Free trade agreement between Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan
- Russia has a Customs Union with Vietnam
- ASEAN-Russia Business Forum
- Council of the Baltic Sea States
- Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
10- Regional institutions to which Russia belongs (Summary).
- Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP)
- Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD)
- Asia-Europe Economic Meeting
- Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)
- European Investment Bank
- OECD anti-corruption measures
- Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe
11- Access to the Russian market.
12- Business Plan for Russia (export, import, implementation)
Market Access Tool
Professor of the course "Doing Business in... in Russia"
Samples of the Course (e-learning): Doing Business in Russia.
EENI - European Students: