EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Trade Relations between the Andean Community and Russia. Syllabus:
- International Trade in products and services between the Andean Community and Russia.
- Foreign Direct Investment flows Russia-Andean
Sample of the Sub-subject: The Andean Community and Russia
Sub-Subject Description: exports and imports between the Andean Community and Russia:
The Andean Community and the Russian Federation have established a
mechanism for political dialogue and cooperation to intensify and expand their friendship, mutual understanding, and economic, scientific, and technical
International Trade between the Andean Community (Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru) and Russia, reached 1,130
million dollars, suffering a decline of 112 million dollars in 2009.
- The annual trade balance is positive for the Andean Community in the last decade.
- Andean Community exports to Russia: 702 million dollars (+ 5% than in the previous year).
- During the past decade Andean Community exports to Russia are growing at an average annual rate of 14%.
- The main exporter to Russia of the Andean Community is Ecuador, exports from Ecuador to Russia: 597
- Andean Community imports from Russia: 429 million.
- Peru is the Andean economy with the biggest level of imports from
Russia in the last three years, imports of this country amounted to 207
million dollars (48% of the Andean Community imports from the Russian
Andean countries belongs to the Western Christian Civilisation (Latin American) and Russia to the Orthodox Civilisation.