Suriname Master in International Business Paramaribo
EENI - Business School.
EENI Scholarships Suriname Master and Doctorates in International Business.
The scholarship for Surinamese students and living in Suriname consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Recommendations for “Surinamese students” of the:
- Doctorate in International Business (DIB) specialisation America
- Master in International Business (MIB)
Version of the Master in International Business (MIB) adapted for Surinamese students.
Suriname: Paramaribo, Brokopondo, Commewijne, Coronie, Marowijne, Nickerie.
Subjects for Surinamese students:
- Suriname as a member of the Latin American
economic area of the Western Christian Civilisation
- Slave Trade and the Abolition of slavery
- Toussaint Louverture, Marcus Garvey and Victor Schoelcher
- African Diaspora
- Suriname and the Association of Caribbean States ACS
- The CARICOM and the Caribbean Community and Common Market
- Agreement on International Trade Colombia-Suriname
- Suriname-Costa Rica
- Economic Partnership Agreement CARIFORUM-European Union (EU)
- Latin American and Caribbean Economic System (SELA)
- The CARICOM-Dominican Republic Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
- Suriname and the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean ECLAC
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- Islamic Development Bank
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation
- Trade Preferential System among the Member States of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (TPS-OIC)
- Standing Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (COMCEC)
- Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Islamic Centre for the Development of Trade
- Statistical, Economic and Social Research and Training Centre for Islamic Countries (SESRIC)
- Organisation of American States (OAS)
- Arab Development Funds
- UNASUR: Union of South American Nations (Suriname)
- ASPA: Suriname-Arab Countries
Master American Students:
Master in International Business (Adaptation)