Doing business in Singapore: 2th most competitive economy in the
world and the most competitive small economy
of the world
- The Republic of Singapore consistently scores high marks in global and regional rankings
of the factors that matter to companies and
International trade. These range from political risk to
workforce productivity, from the quality of life to the forecasts for making
- The Republic of Singapore is the 2th most competitive economy
(World Competitiveness Yearbook), the
7th most competitive economy (Global Competitiveness) and 9th in the Business
- The economy of the Republic of Singapore is is the 2nd freest economy of the world
(Heritage Foundation). Singapore is a world leader in all 10 fields of economic freedom.
- More than 26,000 international firms are established in
International trade of Singapore
- Top Exports of Singapore: electronics, chemicals and services.
- Top trade partners of Singapore: France, Germany, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, China, Saudi Arabia,
United States of America and Australia.
- Singapore has preferential access to the markets of Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
and Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) © and Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation (IORARC).
Singapore has in force several Free trade agreements
- FTA of Singapore:
European Free Trade Association (EFTA),
United States - Singapore
- Singapore Free trade agreements (FTA) (ASEAN member) .
ASEAN Free Trade Area,
Australia New Zealand,
India, European Union,
Example of the course (Doing Business in Singapore):
EENI in Chinese: 国际贸易、全球营销及国际化硕士