Course Business in the United States
EENI - Business School.
Modules of the Course “Doing Business in the United States” (e-learning):
objective of the course “International Trade and Business in the United States” is to provide an overview of the United States Economy and business opportunities
- Know the strengths of the US economy
- Learn to do business in the US (California, New York, and Florida).
- Explore the business opportunities in the United States
- Analyse foreign trade and foreign direct investment flows
- Understand the importance of the NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) and other Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- Analyse the profile of the main US businesspeople
- Develop a business plan for the US
Request for information of the course Business in the United States
Course: International Trade and Business in the United States-Syllabus:
1- The United States as a member of the North American Economic Area (1 ECTS) of the Western Christian Civilisation.
2- United States Economy (2 ECTS)
3- Doing Business in New York (2 ECTS)
4- Doing Business in California (2 ECTS)
5- Doing Business in Miami Florida (2 ECTS)
6- US's Businessperson (0.5 ECTS):
- Thomas Monaghan
- Philip Anschutz
- Ray L. Hunt
- S. Truett Cathy
- Howard Ahmanson
- Steve Strang
- Bill Gates
- Warren Buffett
- Giving Pledge
7- US's Multilateral Agreements
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) (0.7 ECTS)
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) (2 ECTS)
- African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) (1 ECTS)
- Trans-Pacific Agreement (TPP)
8- United States' Free Trade Agreements (FTA) (2 ECTS).
- The US's agreements with Latin American countries: Chile, Colombia, Peru, Central America-Dominican Republic (CAFTA-DR), Panama, the Caribbean Basin Initiative (CBI), and the Hemispheric Opportunity through Partnership Encouragement (HOPE) Act (Haiti)
- The US's agreements with Asian countries: South Korea, Australia, Singapore, and the Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- The US's agreements with European countries: the European Union
- The US's agreements with Arab countries: Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, and Morocco
- The US's agreements with African countries: Agreements with the West African Economic and Monetary Union (UEMOA), the East African Community (EAC), and COMESA
- Agreement with Israel
8- Regional Organisations (Summary).
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- Economic Commission for Latin America (ECLAC)
- Organisation of American States (OAS)
10- Access to the US market
9- Business Plan for the US
Samples of the Course: Business in the United States (e-learning).
EENI - American Students: