Doing Business in Turkey. Istanbul Ankara
Turkey is the 13th most attractive nation in the world for
Foreign direct investment FDI ...
- The economy of the Republic of Turkey has had a steady economic growth rate for the last 20
quarters. Gross National Product (GNP) and GNP per capita shows the strength of the
Turkish economy as well as its integration to the global economy.
- The Republic of Turkey has made important steps in restructuring the Turkish
financial sector, improving public sector governance and
- 16,500 foreign companies are established in the Republic of Turkey working
in: wholesale and retail trade,
manufacturing, real estate, .... Textile production leads the manufacturing
sector in Foreign direct investment (FDI) followed by chemicals and food and
Turkish Foreign trade.
- Main Imports origin of the Republic of Turkey (2010) are: European Union (41%), Russia (14%),
People's Republic of China (8%),
United States (5%), Iran (4%) and Switzerland
(3%). Main European Union exports to Turkey: machinery, transport material and
- Main Turkish exports markets
are: European Union (56%),
Russia (4%), United States (4%),
Romania (3%), United Arab Emirates (3%) and Iraq (3%). Textiles and
transport equipment are the
main imports of the European Union from Turkey.
- Other important trade partners of Turkey are the members of the
Black Sea Economic Cooperation
(BSEC) and the Common Wealth of Independent States, Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO)
- Turkey - Chile Free Tread Agreement
- European Union (EU) - Turkey Customs Union
Example of the course (Doing Business in Turkey):
Turkey has a total population of 70 million (24 million people are active).
Borders of Turkey: Bulgaria, Greece, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq and Syria.
DIŞ TİCARET VE ULUSLAR ARASI ÇALIŞMA YÖNETİMİ (UYGULAMALI EĞİTİM)