Indian Jain businessperson
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Ajit Gulabchand (Jainism India). Syllabus:
- The Indian Jain businessperson Ajit Gulabchand
- The Hindustan Construction Company (HCC)
- The Gulabchand Foundation
Sample of the sub-subject: Ajit Gulabchand
Sub-Subject Description (Ajit Gulabchand - Indian Jain businessperson):
- Ajit Gulabchand (Jainism)
is the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Hindustan Construction Company (India).
- Ajit Gulabchand is a descendant of the Walchand family.
- He comes from the influential Jain family Digambara of Gujarat.
- Gulabchand took over Hindustan Construction after leading other
major companies of his family.
- The Hindustan Construction Company is a global company specialized in infrastructure, power (50% of India's nuclear power generation), construction, Real Estate (Lavasa, India's first planned hill city), Engineering, services (the second-largest total services contractor
- Headquarters of Hindustan Construction Company: Mumbai.
80 years ago, the founder of Hindustan Construction, Seth Walchand Hirachand (considered the father of the Indian Transportation Industry), created the "Gulabchand Foundation"
developing social projects mainly in health and education.
"Be it within the organization or society; we have
a strong sense of social responsibility, which is reflected in our values and actions" Ajit Gulabchand
Indian businesspeople Ajit Gulabchand Jain
belongs to the economic
area of the Hindu Civilization
Religions and business